Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
chevy
duckie
Linker
HKS
dinkodink
rookie
KiaCerato
kyheng
Nissan_Lover
Mavick
Admin
15 posters

kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 137

kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator Empty kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator

Post by Admin Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Dear members,

I would like to announce on the behalf of the SCP team that we have promoted kyheng from Moderator to Senior Moderator.

I would like to sincerely thank him on behalf of SCP Mod Team and members for the effort he have contributed since the opening of Singapore Car Palace.

Let's extend our warmest welcome to kyheng!!!

I would also like to welcome rookie & dinkodink too and let our wonderful Moderators bring SCP to another level to benefits all members and future members of Singapore Car Palace.

kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator 126760

Regards,

SCP Admin

SG Car Palace
    Mavick
    Mavick

Male
    Number of posts : 113

kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator Empty Re: kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator

Post by Mavick Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:49 pm

kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator 503932

Congratulation!!!
    Nissan_Lover

Male
    Number of posts : 115

kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator Empty Re: kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator

Post by Nissan_Lover Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:55 pm

congratz kyheng.
    kyheng
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 954

Post by kyheng Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:15 am

Thank you, thank you. I will try my best to serve this forum better. Kinda busy now, so can't spend much time here.
    KiaCerato
    KiaCerato

Male
    Number of posts : 79

Post by KiaCerato Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:41 am

kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator 177431

congratz
    rookie
    rookie

Male
    Number of posts : 292

Post by rookie Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:47 am

kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator 969125
    congratz bro....
    Nissan_Lover

Male

Post by Nissan_Lover Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:11 pm

congratz!!!
    dinkodink
    dinkodink

Male
    Number of posts : 90

Post by dinkodink Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 pm

kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator 126760 kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator 969125 kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator 126760
    HKS

Number of posts : 104

Post by HKS Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:44 am

Fwah~! so fast promoted..... Shocked
    Nissan_Lover

Male

Post by Nissan_Lover Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:57 pm

HKS jealous? haha..

apply for mod loh...
    Linker

Male
    Number of posts : 185

Post by Linker Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:42 am

I would like to congratulate kyheng on his promotion, for my opinion. He is managing the forum well and is the only Mod during the earlier day when the forum just started and you can see that he log in maybe almost everyday? I think that what i observe during my visit to this forum.

usually, no one is interested in becoming a Mod for a brand new forum but kyheng take up the challenge and this show his commitment toward this forum and not forgetting that he is the only person replying to most question ask in the earlier day as well.

Good Jobs Kyheng, and thank you very much for the valuable answers and reply and it sure benefits many of us without you knowing.

just my 2 cents.
    kyheng
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Male

Post by kyheng Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:05 am

Linker : Thank you for your words. It is a drive for me to serve this forum better.
    Linker

Male

Post by Linker Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:15 am

No problem, Kyheng.... Mod is hard work and not forgetting free labour as well.

When someone does a good jobs, it is always good to compliment and i don't lost a dollars in this case. hahah.
    duckie

Male
    Number of posts : 43

Post by duckie Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:58 am

Linker, you are funny.
    chevy

Male
    Number of posts : 104

Post by chevy Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:19 am

Linker wrote:I would like to congratulate kyheng on his promotion, for my opinion. He is managing the forum well and is the only Mod during the earlier day when the forum just started and you can see that he log in maybe almost everyday? I think that what i observe during my visit to this forum.

usually, no one is interested in becoming a Mod for a brand new forum but kyheng take up the challenge and this show his commitment toward this forum and not forgetting that he is the only person replying to most question ask in the earlier day as well.

Good Jobs Kyheng, and thank you very much for the valuable answers and reply and it sure benefits many of us without you knowing.

just my 2 cents.

I fully agreed with Linker point. When i first join this forum, kyheng was the most helpful person that reply to some of my enquiries.

Congratz on your promotion.
    kyheng
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Male

Post by kyheng Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:57 pm

Thanks....
    There's always 2 ways of thinking :
    1. I'm really helpful like you guys said.
    2. I'm just another spammer in a forum that have too much time.

As time goes by, we have to think everything on the bright and the dark side.
    Peterpan

Number of posts : 24

Post by Peterpan Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:05 pm

authorized spammer? haha
    kyheng
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Male

Post by kyheng Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Something like that....
    Linker

Male

Post by Linker Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:15 am

Well well, Mr Kyheng, why do you have to announce yourself as the spammer when we are complimenting you for the great service rendered.

Don't be shy haha
    kyheng
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Male

Post by kyheng Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:53 am

I'm not shy... That's the fact. As said earlier, everything got 2 school of thoughts. Just have to see how we take it....
    As long as my "spam" replies can help you guys out, I'm happy.
    Flip
    Flip
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 161

Post by Flip Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:35 am

Congratulations, kyheng.

You deserve it and it also a good motivation for you.

Serve the forum well.

kyheng promoted as Senior Moderator 355179
    Peterpan

Number of posts : 24

Post by Peterpan Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:17 am

i would also like to congratz kyheng on his promotion, to me, he is just like a advisor, can see him like 24/7.... answer most questions, esp mine.

Thank you kyheng, you really make my day, of course not forgetting the rest of the bro who contribute.

As i'm a first time car owner, still very green in all aspect.
    kyheng
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Male

Post by kyheng Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Well, no need to thank me anyway(I do appreciate).... People needs to start somewhere... With current technologies, we can get alot of infos just sitting infront a monitor.
    Aoc
    Aoc

Number of posts : 126

Post by Aoc Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:57 pm

haha congratz kyheng.

Our Herooooosssss.........
    Mavick
    Mavick

Male
    Number of posts : 113

Post by Mavick Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:34 pm

Kyheng hardcore supporter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:25 am